Merino Wool Elements Hoodie
WHY IT’S SPECIAL:
- Natural moisture-wicking, odor-resistant Merino/Tencel fabric is ideal for active outings
- Regulates your temperature making perfect for warm and cold exposure
- Four way stretch fabric moves with you not against you
- Raglan sleeves, flatlock stitching, and thumbholes keep you cozy in the wild
The Element's hoodie is infinitely adaptable, hot, cold, wet, It's the one layer you don't leave home without. The fabric is moisture wicking and naturally odor resistant and requires less washing which saves water.
- 70% Merino 30% Tencel
- 18.5 microns 180 GSM
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low or Line dry
- Iron low heat if needed
Made with a 70% Merino Wool and 30% Tencel blend the Elements Hoodie features a lightweight, breathable fabric that regulates temperature, wicks moisture, and dries quickly to keep you comfortable across seasons.
Produced in small-batches using upcycled fabric that would otherwise be discarded, the Elements Hoodie has an eco-friendly design that helps reduce waste and can be recycled or composted at the end of its life.
The Elements Hoodie features a four-way stretch fabric that will keep you comfortable whether it's hot, cold, or wet and it's naturally odor-resistant. The raglan sleeves and soft flat lock seams move with you, not against you.